24' Search and Rescue
A reliable rescue airboat for the worst conditions
Designed to ensure that rescuers never need to be rescued, our 24’ Search and Rescue Airboat sets the worldwide standard for flood and ice rescue airboats.
Search and rescue airboat construction
The hull is designed to handle the rigors of ice travel, as well as strikes from underwater objects (such as fire hydrants or submerged automobiles). These boats also feature multiple layers of reinforced composite, married to a virtually indestructible layer of UHMW polymer.
Rated for five-foot seas in open water, our 24’ Search and Rescue Airboat can effortlessly transition from water to ice and back again. And with non-metallic hulls, our rescue airboats are an excellent choice for keeping your crew safe when power lines are down.
Water and ice rescue airboat power
Powerful and reliable, our ice rescue airboats are powered by a GM 7 liter, 520 HP, LSX engine that’s coupled to a Century Drive CH-3 or a GM 640 HP LT4. Unparalleled stability and lower aft gunwales help make rescue or recovery easy.
The boat is also heated and can fit up to 12 people. Our list of rescue options is extensive, including seating, lighting, communications and dive operations. Multiple customizable options are also available.
We’ll work with you one-on-one to ensure you get the search and rescue airboat designed to exactly fit your team’s needs.
Standard equipment built with every 24’ Caravan
• Length: 24'
• Beam Width: 7'6"
• Trailered Height: 11’ 9”
• Boat Height: 9’ 5”
• Fiberglass Composite, 6 Stringer Design, UHMW Bottom and Sides
• Built In Flotation
• Hydraulic Ice Brake and Lifting Jack
• Dual High-Capacity Bilge Pumps
• House and Engine Battery System
• Battery Charger
• Battery Power Switches with Combine Function
• 6 Cleats
• Custom Radar Tower
• Davit Crane with Hand Crank Winch
• Bow Rails
• Grip Surface on Bow, Gunnel, and Engine Area
• Engine: GM 7.0 L, 520 HP, LSX
• Drive: Century CH-3, 2.3 to 1 Ratio Quiet Drive
• Fuel: 40 Gallon Aluminum Tank
• Header: Stainless Steel
• Propeller: Whirlwind Custom Whisper Tip Blades
• Rudders: Dual W/ Stick Controls and Network Connected Foot Throttle
• Safety Cage with Access Doors: Powder Coated Steel
• Standard Marine Navigation Lighting
• Lighting: LED Spotlights (2)
• Lighting: LED Floodlights (2)
• Beacon LED Lighting (2)
• Scene Lighting (4)
• Raymarine Multifunction Display
• Heating System: 40,000 BTU Heater with Defrost
• Canopy: Completely Enclosed, Winter Grade Canvas with Clear Sides
• Canopy: 7’ Canvas Opening on both sides
• Pilot & Copilot Front Suspension Seats
• Rear 4 Person Bench
• Rear Pull-out Hot Tube Heating Ducts
• USB Charger
• 12 Volt Plug
• Custom Karavan Roller Trailer
• WARN Electric Winch with Battery
• Hand Crank Backup Winch
• Spare Tire
Our 24’ Search and Rescue Airboat meets United States Regulations for Emissions from Marine Spark-Ignition Engines and is Environment Canada Certified (Canada).
Customizable equipment options
If you need further customization for the water and ice rescues or searches your team performs, the following options are available:
• Impact Hull Protective Spray Liner On Bow
• Custom Graphic Decals
• GM 640 HP LT4 Engine Upgrade
• Extra Whirl Wind Propellers
• Tower Flood Lights
• Tower Light Bar
• Second Row Air Ride Seats with Lumbar Support and Adjustable Armrest (2)
• Grab Handles (2,4)
• Side Wall Storage
• Interior Red and White Cabin Lights
• Additional Interactive Multifunction Axiom Display 7", 9",12"
• Remote Controlled FLIR Thermal Camera - Customers Model Choice
• Radio(s) (VHF, Marine, Custom)
• Military Grade Headset Intercom System by David Clark®
• Noise Cancelling Intercom System by Sonetics®
• Additional Rear USB Charger
• In Floor Cup Holders
• Grip Liner Floor
If you have additional equipment you’d like to add to one of our search and rescue airboats, we’ll work with you to build precisely what your rescue team needs.
Tough and reliable no matter the conditions
Through flooding, downed power lines, ice storms and rough sea waters, this rugged 24’ Search and Rescue Airboat will protect your team while they save others. For more details or to get a quote, contact one of our team members today.